Home to Ireland’s only completely Walled City, the hit comedy Derry Girls, award-winning museums, and some of the greatest outdoor festivals in the world; Derry is a city that is as vibrant as it is historic. Derry is a city with over 1,500 years of history to explore. Unlock the stories and secrets of the Walled City of Derry with the Visit Derry Pass, an integrated ticket that will give you access to 10 attractions and activities across the city. Enjoy a full day of sightseeing in Derry and see the best of the city. You can visit iconic sites including The Guildhall, Tower Museum, Siege Museum and The Museum of Free Derry; tours of the City’s cathedrals and churches; and access to several guided tour options that take in the bustle of the city. With a variety of different options of things to do in see, you can thoroughly explore Derry.
How does the Visit Derry Pass work?
Step 1: Purchase your pass online at visitderrypass.com, at the Visitor Information Centre or from accommodation partners.
Step 2: Download your pass to your smartphone.
Step 3: Show your pass at each attraction to gain entry.
How much does the Visit Derry Pass cost?
It is priced from £25 per adult (1-day) and £30 (2-days) and offers savings up to £16.00
1-Day Pass 2-Day Pass
Adult: £25.00 Adult: £30.00
Child: £20.00 Child: £25.00
What is included in the Visit Derry Pass?
- Bogside History Walking Tour: Explore the Bogside area – synonymous with the region’s civil rights movement and the events of Bloody Sunday.
- Martin McCrossan Walking Tour: What better way to get to the heart of the city than with a guided tour – you might meet a Derry Girl or two!
- Saint Columba Heritage Centre: Dedicated to Derry’s patron saint, Columba who built his first monastery where the centre stands today.
- Siege Museum Learn more about a landmark moment in the city’s history, the city’s great siege in 1689.
- St Augustine’s Church Tour: This ancient church was built on the site of St. Columba’s/Cholmcille monastery, founded 546AD.
- St Columb’s Cathedral: As the city’s oldest building, this cathedral is packed with history and houses artefacts including the original keys to the walls.
- The Guildhall: See the stunning stained-glass windows and discover how the Plantation of Ulster shaped the city’s history.
- The Museum of Free Derry: Journey through the epicentre of the region’s civil rights era at the award-winning Museum of Free Derry.
- Tower Museum: Enjoy panoramic city views and two gripping exhibitions: “The Story of Derry” and “An Armada Shipwreck – La Trinidad Valencera”.
Please note: Some attractions are not operating at full opening hours due to the pandemic. Please check individual attraction pages for up-to-date information.